Enjoy a great day out combining tennis and networking
- Private table of 10 in The Legends Marquee, Tea and coffee on arrival
- Three course sit-down lunch, with complimentary wine and soft drinks*
- Afternoon Cream Tea
- Access to private bar
- Reserved private centre court box
- Access to practice courts
- Player Q&APrivate VIP parking
- Prices for Hospitality only are;
- Thursday 18th of June 125 pounds per person plus VAT
- Friday 19th of June (ladies day) 165 pounds per person plus VAT
- Saturday 20th of June 115 pounds per person plus VAT
- Sunday 21st of June 115 pounds per person plus VAT
- *Complimentary drinks based on a table of 10 include two bottles of red wine, two bottles of white wine, four bottles of water and one jug of fresh orange juice per table, or proportion of if booking less than 10 seats/1 table
During the Festival of Tennis we are offering free tennis lessons to the general public and our event partners are allowed to put branding around the court. Liverpool One’s weekly official footfall is more than 700,000 per week. A full size tennis court is put down in the heart of Chevasse Park and last year more than 2000 people came on court to try tennis for the first time.
During late afternoons we are running a Corporate Tennis Tournament where all our sponsors and partners are invited to take part.
The prize ceremony of the Corporate event takes place at a Black Tie Tennis Gala Dinner hosted by Liverpool Hope University on the 10th of June.
This is an incredible evening hosted by Liverpool Hope University to celebrate their involvement as Headline Sponsor of the International . It is a Black Tie event and takes place at amazing Great Hall in Liverpool and more than 250 guests are expected. All our event sponsors are invited and it is a great place to network and establish new business relationships.
Liverpool kids and Northern Vision officially smashed the world record for the largest ever tennis lesson according to the Guinness Book of Records – beating the marker set by Judy Murray in March 2014. An amazing 680 kids took part in the record at The Liverpool Cricket Club which is great for all the kids involved.
Each year we introduce around 5000 kids to tennis and sport. 2000 kids are invited to our Kids day Only during the International (17th of June 2015) were they are introduced to tennis and also are invited to watch the qualifying finals.
Our event sponsors are invited to do promotion during this day and it is perfect way to use the day for Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) purposes.
We are trying to engage with the kids as fom the age of 5 and upwards to get involved with sport in order to fight obesity, crime etc and of course hope that there is a potential Tennis Champion coming from the region.
As part of your sponsorship and CSR, your banners will be exposed during the Nike Junior International which is one of the most popular junior events in the UK. This year more than 550 juniors from 45 different nations applied to be part of the event which also gives local players the opportunity
In addition your company will have a full page advertisement in the official event program for the Nike Junior International.
In 2014 The Liverpool Hope University International Tennis Tournament was exposed to more than 1 billion people around the world creating an incredible media value of more than 4 million pounds for Liverpool and the event partners according to our PR agent Kenyon Fraser. Very few events sporting events in the North West can boast such figures.Please link into the story featured in the Liverpool Echo.